Cloud9 Communications Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cloud9 Communications complies with the requirements set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. You can obtain further information about the Data Protection Act 1998 by visiting the Information Commissioner's website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2011.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, address and contact details
- Contact information including email address What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional mail or email about new services or special offers using the details, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail or email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing of Information
We do not hold any information that you have supplied us on this website, all information is kept off-line.
Questions, Comments and Complaints